Telephone Consultation, Care Advice & Research Package (£575)
This package is particularly popular with individuals and their families that are taking the first steps into the care and support sector for older people but are struggling to find the time to carry out the initial research and information gathering.
We will assist you in finding the right care solution to enable you (or a loved one) to remain as independent as possible whilst recognizing and supporting your ongoing needs (including emotional and social), wishes and preferences.
Included in Fee
- Undertake a full and detailed initial telephone consultation to establish your needs, requirements and wishes and offer advice to ensure the most appropriate services are considered (If you or your relative live in Leicester or Leicestershire and would like us to make a personal visit for the initial consultation then please ask us for a quote).
- Carry out desktop and telephone research to identify suitable services that can meet those needs, requirements and wishes.
- Check out the contract details and ensure there are no hidden costs.
- Provide information and advice on funding and benefits, including Attendance Allowance, Full Nursing Contribution (FNC) and Continuing Health Care Contribution (CHC).
- Provide a written report on at least three agencies that meet your criteria. This will include information about the services offered, inspection reports, costs and availability to help you make an informed decision.
- Arrange a follow up phone call to you to ensure you understand and are satisfied with the information provided.
- Provide links to the pages and forms where funding and benefits advice can be found including Attendance Allowance and Continuing Health Care Contribution (CHC) etc. Or printed copies if you do not have internet access.