This package is particularly popular with families that due to distance or because of work or other family commitments are struggling to carry out the initial research and information gathering of care solutions available and are unable to be there for daytime meetings.
We will assist you in finding the right care solution to enable you (or a loved one) to remain as independent as possible whilst recognizing and supporting your ongoing needs (including emotional and social), wishes and preferences.
Included in Fee
- Undertake a full and detailed personal consultation to establish your needs, requirements and wishes and offer advice to ensure the most appropriate services are considered.
- Provide information and advice on funding and benefits, including Attendance Allowance, Full Nursing Contribution (FNC) and Continuing Health Care Contribution (CHC).
- Carry out desktop and telephone research to identify suitable services that can meet those needs, requirements and wishes.
- Check out the contract details and ensure there are no hidden costs.
- Provide a written report on at least three agencies that meet your criteria. This will include information about the services offered, inspection reports, costs and availability.
- Arrange a follow up phone call to you to ensure you understand and are satisfied with the information provided.
- Arrange accompanied visits to the family home or care home (Within Leicester and Leicestershire)
- Provide links to the pages and forms where funding and benefits advice can be found including Attendance Allowance and Continuing Health Care Contribution (CHC) etc. Or printed copies if you do not have internet access.
- Be available for further follow up, advice and reporting until you have found a solution that works for you.